Discounts] [Walking] [Cycling] [Attractions] [What's
On/Activities] [Food and Drink]
[Travel & Ferries]
[Beaches] [Fossils] [Environment
Policy] [Conditions] [Contact Us] [Links]
Isle of Wight Cycling Holiday
map of Isle of Wight
- Outside we have a secure steel bike rack out of sight of road with
deep concrete plinth with large gravel topping and good drainage, and a
large drop over waterproof cover that can cover the bike rack and two
bikes completely, with a thick marine grade stainless steel chain and
substantial Union padlock (very low risk area). Bikes are not allowed in
- There are some fantastic trails on the downs for off road cyclists,
you can even travel to the needles over the downs or go to Newport over
- ECO source of water as we are a Gold awarded ECO site which consists
of a double water butt with tap and watering can next to the secure
- We also have the two types of tyre valve pumps and a small selection
of tools with others available from us and spare tubes.
- Brush and crevice tool to assist in cleaning bike and treads.
- Spare bowl and bucket.
- Dehumidifier to assist in drying clothes.
- Published routes.
- Ordnance Survey map and compasses.
- First aid kit.
- Sowing kit etc.
Some Isle of Wight cycling information by way of links
etc, the location of Carriers Stable and importantly countryside and
cycling code of practice links.
Carriers Stable location:-
- SZ 42464 83289
- 613155 E 5611396 N
- N 50� 64.715' W 1� 39.932
- Our Post Code PO30 4AN
- Cycle Hire,
Guiding, Skill Training and Tours -
Telephone 01983-761800 | Email
- Wight Cycle Hire (Yarmouth) 01983 761800
- Battersby Cycles (Ryde) 01983 562039
- Bikemech (Freshwater) 01983 756787
- Bike Shed (Merstone) 01983 868786
- Cowes Mobile Repair Service (Cowes)01983 294910
- Halfords (Newport) 01983 537182
- Tav Cycles (Ryde) 01983 812989
- Wight Mountain (Newport) 01983 533445
Mapping / Geocaching links