[Home] [Calendar] [Testimonials]
Discounts] [Walking] [Cycling]
[Attractions] [What's On/Activities] [Food and Drink]
Ferries] [Beaches] [Fossils] [Environment Policy]
[Conditions] [Contact Us] [Links]
Isle of Wight Cycling Holiday
map of Isle of Wight
- Outside we have a secure steel bike rack out of sight of
with deep concrete plinth with large gravel topping and good drainage,
and a large drop over waterproof cover that can cover the bike rack and
two bikes completely, with a thick marine grade stainless steel chain
and substantial Union padlock (very low risk area). Bikes are not
allowed in Carriers Stable.
- There are some fantastic trails on the downs for off road
cyclists, you can even travel to the needles over the downs or go to
Newport over downs.
- ECO source of water as we are a Gold awarded ECO site which
consists of a double water butt with tap and watering can next to the
secure cycle rack.
- We also have the two types of tyre valve pumps and a small
selection of tools with others available from us and spare tubes.
- Brush and crevice tool to assist in cleaning bike and treads.
- Spare bowl and bucket.
- Dehumidifier to assist in drying clothes.
- Published routes.
- Ordnance Survey map and compasses.
- First aid kit.
- Sowing kit etc.
Some Isle of
Wight cycling information by way of
links etc, the location of Carriers Stable and importantly countryside
and cycling code of practice links.
- SZ 42464 83289
E 5611396 N
- N 50� 64.715' W 1� 39.932
- Our Post Code PO30 4AN
Cycle Hire, Guiding, Skill Training and Tours -
Telephone 01983-761800 | Email
- Wight Cycle Hire (Yarmouth) 01983 761800
- Battersby Cycles (Ryde) 01983 562039
- Bikemech (Freshwater) 01983 756787
- Bike Shed (Merstone) 01983 868786
- Cowes Mobile Repair Service (Cowes)01983
- Halfords (Newport) 01983 537182
- Tav Cycles (Ryde) 01983 812989
- Wight Mountain (Newport) 01983 533445