[Home] [Calendar] [Testimonials]
Discounts] [Walking] [Cycling]
[Attractions] [What's On/Activities] [Food and Drink]
Ferries] [Beaches] [Fossils] [Environment Policy]
[Conditions] [Contact Us] [Links]
Isle of Wight Cycling Holiday
map of Isle of Wight
we have a secure steel bike rack out of sight of road with deep
concrete plinth with large gravel topping and good drainage, and a
large drop over waterproof cover that can cover the bike rack and two
bikes completely, with a thick marine grade stainless steel chain and
substantial Union padlock (very low risk area). Bikes are not allowed
in Carriers Stable.
There are some fantastic trails on the downs for off road cyclists, you
can even travel to the needles over the downs or go to Newport over
ECO source of water as we are a Gold awarded ECO site which consists of
a double water butt with tap and watering can next to the secure cycle
We also have the two types of tyre valve pumps and a small selection of
tools with others available from us and spare tubes.
- Brush and crevice tool to assist in cleaning bike and treads.
- Spare bowl and bucket.
- Dehumidifier to assist in drying clothes.
- Published routes.
- Ordnance Survey map and compasses.
- First aid kit.
- Sowing kit etc.
Some Isle of Wight cycling information by way of links etc, the
location of Carriers Stable and importantly countryside and cycling
code of practice links.
Carriers Stable location:-
Isle of Wight Cycling
- Wight Cycle Hire (Yarmouth) 01983 761800
- Battersby Cycles (Ryde) 01983 562039
- Bikemech (Freshwater) 01983 756787
- Bike Shed (Merstone) 01983 868786
- Cowes Mobile Repair Service (Cowes)01983
- Halfords (Newport) 01983 537182
- Tav Cycles (Ryde) 01983 812989
- Wight Mountain (Newport) 01983 533445