[Cycling] [Attractions] [What's
On/Activities] [Food and Drink]
[Travel & Ferries]
[Beaches] [Fossils] [Environment
Policy] [Conditions] [Contact Us] [Links]
Isle of Wight Walking
Holidays Updated 17/02/18
Local Walks Near Us
map of Isle of Wight
Island Walks etc
Listed are some of the items we have to assist
walkers. If you have any other suggestions of vital equipment etc just
email as we realise we don't know everthing that is essential in walking
equipment - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good selection of walking books
- Outside we have a ECO source of water as we are a Gold awarded ECO
site which consists of a double water butt system with tap and watering
can next to the secure cycle rack with chain and lock.
- Steel boot grid outside front door to assist in removing mud and a
large coconut mat just inside door.
- Brush and crevice tool to assist in cleaning boots.
- Dehumidifier to assist in drying clothes.
- Plastic covered Ordnance Survey map and compass.
- Many published walks.
- Boot waterproofing wax polish.
- Spare bowl and bucket.
- First aid kit.
- Sowing kit etc.
- Wooden walking stick.
- Hiking pole/stick
Isle of Wight
Some Isle of Wight
walking information by way of links etc, the location of Carriers Stable
and our initial attempt at creating local walks and importantly
countryside code of practice link.
Carriers Stable location:-
Organisations / Links
- SZ 42464 83289
- 613155 E
- N 50º 64.715' W 1º 39.932
- Our Post Code PO30 4AN
Mapping / Geocaching links
Our own attempt at walks
||Circular walk starting and
finishing at Carriers Stable